Green Bay Insurance Center | File a Claim

File a Claim

Workers Compensation Insurance Claims Information

In the event you are hurt at work or become ill as a result of a job, you should notify your employer and obtain any necessary medical attention. As an employer, you must report the injury/illness to the insurance carrier or claims administrator using form WKC-12-E from the State of Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. Electronic and printable versions of the form and additional information are found on the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development website.


Business and Personal Insurance Claims Information

Report all claims directly to your insurance carrier within 24 hours. Insurance carrier claim hotlines are available 24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week. Please refer to your insurance ID cards or information for the telephone number. If you don’t have that information, please call Green Bay Insurance Center at 1-800-261-9281. We have a 24 hour answering service so if you have a serious loss, you can always reach someone to help you.


Life and Disability Insurance Claims Information

Contact our office for the necessary forms and requirements.


Medical & Dental Insurance Claims Information

See the back of your ID card for instructions and show your ID card to your provider.